Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why don't we have a blog mom?

So my kids wonder why I follow a bunch of blogs from friends in the neighborhood and their cousins and why I made one for the school, etc... on and on. But why not for us? Let me see....

  • i don't like the backgrounds and i can't figure out how to get the cute ones
  • i'm basically lazy
  • i have four girls - if i start posting pictures they are going to load me up with more and more of them
  • i'll feel pretty lame if nobody wants to read my blog
  • i'd rather be spending my free time on house work (if you believe that - you are a stranger and leave my blog now!)
  • mostly because i really don't know what i'm doing, but i will try to figure it out

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany I am so glad I found this. I will be looking often to see if you put the same amount of pictures per child. ha ha ha. Thanks for doing a blog it makes me feel like we are still neighbors!

    ReplyDelete